Labels:

Why my phone isn't ringing ?

                             


It has been days and my phone isn’t ringing neither do I am getting any message. Nobody sending any CID PJs or some programming joke. No one present now with whom you can curse your professors or do autopsy of semester paper marking scheme. No one asking “Kitna ho gaya”. There is no one left in hostel who can give refuge at boring times. There are no notes left which is to be Xerox now nor there is any slide to upload on class blog. It’s hard to realize the reality that it’s over now and my college life has ended. In school we all were waiting eagerly to rush into college and now we are about to rush to jobs or higher studies. Important thing is the realization of the change. Now I am heading towards bigger goals in life and take a plunge in the rat race. I hate it but can’t avoid it. Every phase in life is supposed to be enjoyed and I thoroughly enjoyed my college life discounting some of the bad incidents. It was a life full of Ups and Downs though more downs than ups but it hardly matters because sometimes you enjoy misery too.
                                 
                 Most important part of the college life is that it teaches you a lot. It teaches you to bear patience and endurance. It teaches you how to manage your time and run with the deadlines. It teaches you how to maintain calm at hectic times and to celebrate with full heart when it finishes. It teaches you to deal with each and every type of person present on Earth; The good, the bad and the weird. 

But it’s not just full of bad things, it’s a wonderful platform where blending of different cultures happens. It’s a place where you meet different people and understand the similarities and varieties present in variant cultures. It’s a place where you experience the hidden good things of society. It’s a place where you make friends and do extreme stuffs for them and cross all rules to help them. Actually friends are the ones that give life to the college building else everything is lifeless. Human relationships are more complicated than any artificial neural network and you experience its variant shades for the first time in college life only. You start caring for people whom you never knew before college and feels bad when they leave to their new destinations. 

               Regarding studies I can say we study in Gigabytes and finally left with few Kilobytes and sometimes few bytes but this is not important at all; the most important are life’s lessons of taking responsibility of your own and showing maturity in dealing hard times. This is the real thing that college rewards you after four years. This has worth much more than that entire college curriculum can be counted of.

                 Overall it’s like a mini-world that you develop in a quest from Engineer to “Imagineer”. Whatever happens the moments becomes everlasting in your life.
                  It seemed like seconds…but when I looked back and realized, it was four years that I had spent in college. There have been numerous times when I have cursed the hectic college days and a lot many days when I have felt that college should end immediately! But when college was finally wrapping up its play, it took a heavy toll on my heart. Just like a kid who is desperate to have a candy, I am very desperate to have those beautiful college days back. There can be no substitute for all that we had in college and I will certainly miss my college days for eternity.


“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams. I want to create a one that bridges these two and will do whatever it takes”

3 comments:

Madhulika said...

Hey u exactly presented all dose that has been crossin me all dese days..I too miss my phone ringing...Itz all a void nw...No spl jokes..No wisecracks..no leg pullings..I miss dose days..I need a time machine too.. :'(

Paavani said...

rula dia... :'(

im missin everything...even d ghatia chai of hostel... n d unbearable classes.. :(

deepika said...

college days r definitely something dat irreversible n d actual coaching classes of life...hope we preserve all dat v have learnt..
aptly presented the difference wid n widout college...gud work...:)